Monday, June 9, 2014

Put Your Faith Where Your Worries Are - May 12, 2014


 
The past 5 months have really taught me an important principle about faith in the Lord. A few months ago I was getting a little too stressed out about the little things that were going wrong every day and began focusing more on my worries than my faith. I´ve always known that I need to trust in the Lord and his timing and I’ve always tried to live that principle but in the past few months I really came to learn the principle of worrying less and letting the Lord do more of the work. I´m not saying that I am working less and expecting the lord to just magically make things right. What I learned is that I need to continue doing everything that I can but trust that the Lord has all power and will provide a way in everything if I’ll just trust in him. There´s a reason for everything that happens.
 
 
Love you
Come what may and love it!
Hermana Israelsen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment