Monday, June 9, 2014

I’m A Blessed Little Girl – June 8, 2014



This week was a great week!
 
I know that the Lord is so very aware of us and our situation. I KNOW the power of fasting from experience. I am so incredibly full of gratitude for all the trials the Lord has blessed me with because they have brought forth some incredibly rich blessings. I truly don´t have anything to complain about. Yes, I may have trials but overall I’m SOOOO incredibly blessed. I have a great family, great friends, the góspel, good health, and I’m participating in the most important work on the earth. How could I be more blessed? I love the Lord and I’m so full of love and gratitude for all of my refiner´s fires. I can´t help but smile when I think about everything I’ve learned through them.

Come what may and love it.
Hermana Israelsen
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment