Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Huele – April 14, 2014


 
 This new area is probably the hardest area I’ve had the whole mission which is just fine. These last few months will be my biggest challenge yet but it is only fitting because I´ve grown a lot stronger on the mission so the challenges have to continue getting harder as well.

We´ve got a lot of work ahead of us over the next few months. Right now we don´t have a single person to teach. We are starting from nothing -absolutely nothing - but it´s really cool because any progress we make will be miraculous and we´ll be able to see the work of the Lord move forward. In a few weeks we´ll be able to look back and see how much the lord prepared our way. I know that there are people there waiting for us. I know it. The Lord has people prepared to receive the gospel there. I´ve seen it a million times before in my mission and I know I’ll see it again here. All we need is faith, hard work, and time. The Lord will help us find those prepared people after he has tried our faith a little. We´ll find them soon.
 
At first it was frustrating to get put here because this is my last area and we´re starting from zero. It kind of felt like I was starting completely over but as the week went on I realized what a blessing it is that the Lord gave me the chance to start again. He is giving me the chance to take everything I have learned over the past year and put it into action here. He´s giving me the opportunity to work with this area and these people from start to a point where it´s all progressing. I can´t wait. What a blessing that is for me. This will be a big challenge but that´s exactly what I want and need. I want to be pushed even harder to come to know the Lord more deeply. There are still so many things that the Lord needs me to learn so come what may and love it. I am so happy to be starting this new adventure and I am positive that the Lord has so many blessings waiting. Even though I can´t see what the Lord has planned I have faith that it will all be for my good. I have faith that he knows what he´s doing and this is all for a divine purpose. I´m super happy here and really excited to get working this week. I know we´re going to see so many miracles and that next weeks email will just be telling you all of them. Well, it´s time to go but know that I have faith. I have faith in the Savior and that faith will never fail me.
 
Love you all!
Come what may and love it! 
Hermana Israelsen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment