Sunday, May 5, 2013

April 25, 2013


Familia and Friends!

I still can´t believe that i´ll be out in the field on Tuesday. What happened to the time? I thought I still had 6 more weeks.

I´m still happy as can be – no change there. I love it here!  They really like to fry things here…like everything they can get their hands on. That surprised me. 
Remember how Provo had the flu epidemic a month or two ago and how just about every missionary got sick? One of the new missionaries from Provo brought whatever was in the Provo MTC over here.  So basically EVERYONE has been sick for the past two weeks! Teachers, missionaries, workers…everyone. I thought my immune system was pretty good but I didn´t stand a chance against whatever this was. I think I´m finally getting over it but I´ve been sick since last Saturday. Not too fun but I´m still loving each and every day here. 

This morning was heartbreaking because it was the last time I will go through the temple until I come home.  I never thought that I could love the temple as much as I do. It really is a place where we are endowed with power and strength. Don´t ever take the temple for granted, especially since you have one within 15 minutes of you. Love it.

I can honestly say that I´m really sad to leave. I have LOVED it here! It´s going to be tough to leave but I know that I´ve got bigger adventures ahead of me in Malaga. I´m finally going to be where the Lord called me to be. I can´t wait! Adventure is out there! (please name that movie) 

Love you all! Come what may and love it. 

Con todo mi amor,
Hermana israelsen

No comments:

Post a Comment