Saturday, August 23, 2014

DIVINE INTERVENTION – July 21, 2014


 
This week was one of those times that I just sat back in awe and remembered that this is truly the Lord´s work and not mine.The Lord truly knows how to do his own work. 
 
We also fasted twice this week for a miracle to occur and the Lord once again showed forth his merciful and loving hand.
 
Everything about our experience teaching a sweet family has been nothing short of a miracle from an Almighty God. I can only give all of the glory to God because with what has happened it would be absolutely terrible for me to try to take any of the credit because this was one of those experiences that was 1000% God. I feel so much love for this work, the people, and most of all the Savior and my Father in Heaven.
 
Love you all.  Like elder Holland said. You keep going. You keep trying. Keep moving forward. Good things are ahead.  I know that because it´s happened to me a thousand times over.
 
Come what may and love it
Hermana Israelsen


No comments:

Post a Comment