Monday, July 29, 2013

"IT'S BETTER TO LOOK UP!" - July 29, 2013


Things are going incredibly well here in Elche. We have been finding a lot of new investigators lately and guess what OUR INVESTIGATOR IS GETTING BAPTIZED!!! He is our investigator we found 3 months ago who didn´t want anything to do with us or the gospel.  Little by little we worked with him and this man is absolutely INCREDIBLE! I’ll have to tell you more about it next week! He´s getting baptized. We´re so excited! I can´t deny that we had the help of angels the night he chose to be baptized. Miracle miracle miracle.

Well I just want to say how incredibly much I love this work!  
Next week my email will be so much better! I’m so sorry! Just know that I’m doing great and we´re seeing miracles! The work is hard but you have to go through hard things in order to appreciate the good! My motto this week is “It´s better to look up!”
Well sorry this was so short!
Love you all! I’ll write a better email next week!  Remember "It's better to look up!"  Come what may and love it.

Love,
Hermana Israelsen

No comments:

Post a Comment