Monday, January 6, 2014

Challenges are Always Changing So You're Always Growing....December 9, 2013



Hey!!! WOW! I am so sorry! Once again this is going to be a short email because we have to run.
 
 
The mission has never been easy, nor will it ever be easy. The challenges are always changing so you´re always growing. It´s the same with life. Life has never been easy nor will it ever be perfect. We´ll always have a challenge to face or a mountain to climb because that´s one of the purposes of us coming to the earth, to learn and grow. The Lord doesn´t leave us helpless to face our challenges however. He will always provide a way for us to face our challenges. If the Lord brings you to it, he´ll bring you through it. I love my mission and I wouldn´t trade the challenges or joys I have had for anything in the world. It has changed me. It has changed my heart. I honestly feel like I’ve had a mighty change of heart like it says in Alma 5. I´m trying my best to lose myself in the work of salvation because this is the only time where I’ll be able to completely exhaust myself every single day in the work of the Lord. I´ll continue to do it when I get home but it just won´t be the same so I’m going to work now while I can. 
 
Things are going really well and I’m super happy! Last week we had a miracle and found a man who wants to be baptized. He´s going to be baptized in two weeks! He´s our miracle here! I´ll talk more about that another week. MERRY CHRISTMAS! I absolutely love Christmas time! It´s just as awesome here!
 
Love you all!
Come what may and love it
Hermana Israelsen

No comments:

Post a Comment