Monday, March 10, 2014

Mountains are tough to climb…but the view is breathtaking January 13, 2014


I could not imagine being any happier at this moment. My new companion and I have been waiting so long to be companions and now it´s actually happening. The Lord has been preparing us for 9 months to be companions. I honestly cannot tell you how happy I am to be with this girl. We go SO well together. We teach as one, completely and fully unified. It´s amazing! I love teaching with her, planning with her, talking with her, and working with her. The next 3 months are going to be pretty sweet! We´re going to have to face some challenges together but no worries. We´re gonna take ´em as they come. I have to keep pinching myself to check if this is really happening. DREAMS COME TRUE!

Well, I’ve climbed some crazy mountains over the past 9 months but now I get to take a moment and take in the view. I didn´t know that I could be this happy. The Lord has blessed me with an amazing area, phenomenal companion, wonderful leaders, a great ward, and miracle investigators. I am full of gratitude to the Lord. I know I still have quite a few more mountains to climb before I come home but I’m looking forward to them. If every mountain had as great of a view as this one than I would sprint up every mountain. 
 


Just know that I´m happier than I’ve been in months and months! The Lord is just getting started here. We´re gonna see some big miracles here in the next 3 months.

I´m so grateful for every challenge I’ve had on the mission. There are some challenges that I would never ever repeat but that doesn´t mean I’m not grateful for them. Have an amazing week and just remember that trials don´t last forever. There´s always a little break to take in the view. The Lord will be there to show it to you.
Love you!
Hermana Israelsen

No comments:

Post a Comment